Our cosmetology classes cover design, cutting, coloring, multicultural techniques, makeup, fashion trends, manicuring, pedicuring, basic facials, and the art of hairdressing. The cosmetology program is divided up into three phases that we call Core, Adaptive, and Creative. Each level of training builds on what was taught in the previous level.
Learn the rules!
In these introductory cosmetology classes, you'll learn the basics that will let you build confidence and begin working on guests. Your Learning Leaders will help you blend your professional skills with specialized personal development training. You will hit the ground running and will be handed a lot of responsibilities right off the bat. Learning Leaders will be with you at every step of the way to provide personal and professional support.
Apply the rules!
Building on the skills you learned in Core, this intermediate level of beauty classes teaches the value of time management, retailing, and the art of successful communication. You'll grow immensely as a stylist during your Adaptive training.
Expand the rules!
This final phase takes you through advanced hairdressing and chemical work. During the final push towards graduation, you'll spend your time in vigorously preparing yourself for your future career in the beauty industry. Your support system at our school will work with you to find open positions, network with industry professionals, and to build your professional portfolio.
Register for cosmetology classes today and acquire the knowledge and skills that you will need in order to become a successful beautician.
Student Educational Materials
- Cutting System DVD Box Set, ISBN 978-0-9743205-2-6, $300.00
- Cutting System Cutting Cards, ISBN N/A, $10.00
- The Cutting Book, ISBN 978-0-9743205-4-0, $32.00
- Color System DVD Box Set, ISBN 978-0-9743205-1-9, $300.00
- The Coloring Book, ISBN 978-0-9743205-3-3, $26.00
- Color System Skill Cards, ISBN N/A, $14.50
- Paul Mitchell Product Guide Workbook, ISBN N/A, $2.50
- Connecting to My Future Book, ISBN 0-9743205-0-1, $19.95
- Be Nice (Or Else!) Book, ISBN-13: 978-0-974-993-99-7, $23.95
- Behind the Bottle CD, ISBN N/A $3.00
- Multiple Intelligence Letter
- Success for the Modern Salon CD, $40.00
- Service Menu Experience, ISBN N/A, $N/A
- 1 Plugged In thumb drive, Plugged In membership, and MASTERS Audio Club subscription throughout enrollment (minimum 1 year), ISBN N/A, $30.00
- 1 Color paper swatch chart
- 1 PM Shines paper swatch chart
- 1 Blonding Brochure 2012
- Milady’s Standard Cosmetology 2012 Textbook, ISBN-13: 978-1-4390-5930-2 (Hardcover), $104.95
- Milady’s Standard Cosmetology 2012 Theory Workbook. ISBN-13: 978-1-4390-5923-4, $44.95
- Milady’s Standard Cosmetology 2012 Exam Review, ISBN-13: 978-1-4390-5921-0, $33.95
Bella Capelli Academy Pittsburgh PA is accredited by NACCAS and uses its calculation for student placement based on each program offered. NACCAS shows that for the most recent annual reporting period that the program has a placement rate of .
On-time completion is defined by the U.S. Department of Education as anyone who graduates within the normal completion time. When a student completes their graduation requirements, including all theory and practical assignments, and the required number of clock hours contracted for within their original contracted graduation date, that student is considered to have graduated on-time. If a student delays their graduation for any reason, such as family responsibilities, day care issues, and other life events, which causes them to graduate after their original contract end date they are not considered an on-time graduate. Please note that our graduation rates that are provided in the school catalog are based on how many students started the program and how many completed within the reporting period. The on-time graduation rate is N/A.
Supplies, Kit and Tuition Costs
In order to pay for the cost of education many of our students apply for student loans through the U. S. Department of Education or privately. Student loans go into repayment after a student leaves school. The median loan debt listed refers to the amount of money the typical student owes once they have graduated from their program of study. Private Education Loan debt are loans obtained from a bank or credit union. Institutional financing is money owed directly to the school upon completion of the program.Median Loan Debt
Class Start Dates
- 7/23/2013 (daytime)
- 9/16/2013 (evening)
- 9/17/2013 (daytime)
- 10/8/2013 (daytime)
- 11/12/2013 (daytime)
- 1/21/2014 (daytime)
- 3/18/2014 (daytime)
- 5/13/2014 (daytime)
- 7/22/2014 (daytime)
- 9/16/2014 (daytime)
- 10/7/2014 (daytime)
- 11/11/2014 (daytime)
- 1/20/2015 (daytime)
- 3/17/2015 (daytime)
- 5/12/2015 (daytime)
- 7/21/2015 (daytime)
- 9/15/2015 (daytime)
- 10/6/2015 (daytime)
- 11/10/2015 (daytime)
- 1/19/2016 (daytime)
- 3/15/2016 (daytime)
- 5/10/2016 (daytime)
- 7/19/2016 (daytime)
- 9/13/2016 (daytime)
- 10/11/2016 (daytime)
- 11/15/2016 (daytime)
- 9/19/2017 (daytime)